Pontiac Alternator / PS Pulley and Bracket System (350-400, 428 & 455)
Complete V-belt system for the Pontiac engines with alternator and power steering.
- PONT2KIT (2 Groove Water Pump Pulley, 2 Groove Crank Pulley & 1 Groove Alternator Pulley)
- PONT-PSBRKT (Pontiac Power Steering / Alternator Bracket)
- PONT1PS - (5/8" Keyway Fit Power Steering Pulley for Saginaw Pumps)
- ALTFAN - Universal alternator fan
- High Mount Bracket Requires 1970+ heads (see photo). Standard Mount Bracket Works with Both Heads.
- Saginaw Power Steering Pump NOT Included
- Requires Saginaw Power Steering Pump with mounting stud in lower right corner on the back of the pump.
Pontiac V8 Engines (350 - 400, 428 & 455)
- 1969+ Pontiac Passenger Cars
Generally fits the following models with original 350, 400, 428 & 455 engines installed. Note: 1969 was a transition year and you need to ensure that you have the taller 4.5" water pump.
- 1969 - 1974 Pontiac GTO
- 1969 - 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1969 - 1981 Pontiac LeMans
- 1969 - 1976 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1969 - 1976 Pontiac Firebird
- 1969 - 1976 Pontiac Transam
- 1969 - 1981 Pontiac Catalina
- 1978 - 1980 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1969 - 1972 Pontiac Tempest
- 1969 - 1977 Pontiac Ventura
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us. It is not recommended that you select pulleys solely based on model and year alone because often the original engine has been swapped.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov