Stealth Black Billet Aluminum Ford Small Block Crankshaft V-Belt Pulley (3 Bolt)
1 Groove Crankshaft Pulley for 289, 302 or 351W. This pulley has a special offset for use with SBFS1WP and CVF Racing alternator brackets. Will work with OEM bracket if you have the OEM bracket designed for power steering applications. This bracket can be identified by a 1.5" spacer between alternator and cylinder head (compared to a 2.5" spacer on alternator only style brackets).
Ford Passenger cars 1964 - 1969
Ford Trucks 1964 - 1976
Fits vehicles with:
1) Factory 3 bolt damper (Aftermarket dampers may require 0.950" spacer)
2) Water Pump with Passenger side lower radiator hose.
3) Dampener face to water pump flange face 3 7/8"
4) Use only with CVF Racing alternator bracket or OEM bracket originally designed for Power Steering.
Made in the USA
Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
289, 302 & 351W Engines
- 1964 - 1969 Ford passenger cars &
- 1964 - 1976 Ford trucks
Fits the following models with original 289, 302 or 351W engines installed. If you have a newer engine with 4 bolt damper installed, use SBFS series pulleys instead. Note: 1969 model year was a transition year and you need to check your water pump and number of bolts on crank pulley.
- 1964-1969 Ford Mustang
- 1968-1974 Ford F-100 Pickup
- 1964-1969 Ford Fairlane
- 1962-1969 Ford Falcon
- 1962-1967 Ford Galaxie
- 1962-1969 Ford Holden
- 1968-1969 Ford Torino
- 1964-1969 Ford Thunderbird
- 1964-1977 Ford Ranchero
- 1966-1977 Ford Bronco
- 1975-1977 Ford F-150
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us.
Diameter: 5.4" Overall Length: 2.25" Grooves: 1 (Special Offset) Bolt Pattern: 3 Bolt Bolt Circle: 3.3" (2.85" Center to Center) Pilot Diameter: 2.4" & 2.0"
(Spacer adapts to damper with and without raised lip)